just relocated from bangalore....the silicon city(!?!?)
as much as i love bangalore....it is getting little too crowded and polluted and whatever makes it unfriendly to live in a city.though crime and riots et al are almost unheard of.
I moved to pune.....you could call this a twin city of bangalore.I (so far=> 5 days) did not find any major difference between these two........
the weather is just the same....not too laid back not too fast. cosmopolitan, "BABES" :D
if at all there is any difference at all... are the roads and traffic. compared to bangalore it is much much better. but I guess people never stop cribbing. It seems be a part of life on par to breathing. People here crib about traffic and roads!! Ever been to Bangalore,Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai???
Anyways, this will be my first weekend here........ lets see what I can dig up.If the weekends can live upto Bangalore standards....oh boy I am gonna rock in this city!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home